The AMEO POWERBREATHER Lap Edition is for anyone who wants to swim in both the pool and calm open water. Also for lower swimming positions.
For choppy open water consider the Wave Edition
The Powerbreather is an innovation for swimmers of all performance levels, triathletes and snorkelers; ideal for technique, endurance and respiratory muscle training in one.
With the AMEO FRESH AIR SYSTEM, the swimmer breathes for the first time only fresh air, no pendulum breathing
Innovative valve technology protects against water entering, no irritating blowing out liquids from the snorkel.
100% Moneyback guarantee
Buy any POWERBREATHER and try it for 6 weeks – if you are not happy then return it for a full refund!
- JAN FRODENO – IRONMAN World and European Champion 2015 – regularly trains successfully with the AMEO POWERBREATHER since the end of 2014
- THOMAS LURZ – Open water swimmer, twelve time World Champion, second in the Olympic Games 2012
- STEFFEN DEIBLER – Competitive swimmer, world record holder 50m butterfly stroke
- AMEO FRESH AIR SYSTEM – Innovative 2-way separation system – for always fresh, oxygen-rich breathing air and free D-Tubes.
- SPEED VENT EASY – For relaxed, natural breathing while swimming or active snorkeling-diving.
- EASY FIT AIR JUNCTION – Quick application with maximum fitting accuracy and wearing comfort.
- TWIST LOCK SYSTEM – Comfortable adjustment to the individual size of the head.
- D-TUBES – D-shaped profile for comfortable, secure hold with optimum airflow (inside) and flow resistance (outside).
1x POWERBREATHER PB01 Adult
2x SPEEDVENT EASY S (Standard)
2x FLIP CAP (for flip turn or open water / LAP & WAVE Edition only)
AMEO POWERBREATHERPB01 (incl. SPEEDVENT S) Weight: 220 gramm (7,8 oz.) / Dimensions: 365mm x 198mm x 38mm